Trade Marketeer Vacancy
Are you an expert in the Trade Marketing and Category Management field? Do you like working in a variety of different and dynamic environments? Do you like helping various companies to move forward in the field of Trade Marketing and on a commercial level? Then you are who we are looking for!
What are we looking for:
An enthusiastic and commercial talent wanting to work for various clients in the fields of Trade Marketing, Category Development and Channel Development. Many of our clients are in development, where the organisation needs to be further professionalised. We are looking to expand our team for these clients.
If you want to be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A completed higher professional or university (HBO/WO) degree;
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in Trade Marketing, preferably in FMCG;
- Experience on the retail side is an advantage;
- Analytically strong; you have the ability to translate information into insights;
- Turn insights into category plans and trade presentations;
- Results-oriented with a commercial eye;
- Experience with Nielsen, IRI and/or GfK data systems;
- Good communication skills;
- French & Dutch speaking is a plus;
- Experience working with retailers and internal departments;
- You are available 32 hours a week;
- Willing to travel to various clients in the country.
Our clients are suppliers and retailers who want to make their own organisation better every day. Trade Marketing plays an important role in this and you can make the difference for that customer. Clients range from suppliers and retailers in FMCG, Foodservice, Drugstores, Non-Food to DIY and E-commerce players.
Do you have a passion and talent for translating insights into commercial plans? Do you like variety and experiencing new environments more often? Then you are who we are looking for!
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment as a result of working with various clients;
- With a variety of assignments and sectors;
- Specialised CTC training courses;
- Expansion of your network and your own knowledge by working together with our specialists.
About The Category & Trade Company:
The Category & Trade Company is the specialist for (Online) Category management, Trade marketing, Data & analytics, Space management, Retail Banner management and Space- & floor planning software solutions.
We help brands and banners grow. We work together with, and for, retailers and suppliers in food, non-food and food service. We see growth opportunities and create results and always look at how things can be improved, for the shopper, for the client and within the chain.
We achieve this by means of:
- Developing category plans and visions with results;
- Improving processes in the area of Trade marketing, Category management,
E-commerce and Space management;
- Data-driven solutions;
- Strengthening the retail banner through banner development and management;
- Secondment of specialists with valuable knowledge;
- Specific training courses;
- Strengthening the cooperation between retailers and suppliers.
With our knowledge, experience and tools, we have already helped a large number of retailers and suppliers to significantly grow their categories or to apply the distinctive character in the banner. We do this side by side with our clients through a well-founded, practical and results-oriented approach. Together we make the difference!
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Olivier Bodson +32455116554 or look on our website:
Apply immediately by emailing your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to your response